Translate

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Are you ready for the 2013 The Enchanted Library Book Awards?!?!?
Here you go folks! The first annual Enchanted Library Book Awards!!!!

Best Book for Animal Lovers & Best Biblical Fiction:
The Roman, The Twelve, And The King
By Jenny L. Cote

Best Fantasy:
The Hobbit
By: J.R.R. Tolkien

Best Child's Fantasy:
The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe
By: C.S. Lewis

Best Historical Fiction:
Number The Stars
By: Lois Lowry

Best Coming Of Age:
Anne Of Green Gables
By: L.M. Montgomery

Best Classic:
Couldn't Decide...

Best Mystery:
The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict
By: Trenton Lee Stewart

Best Overall:
The Magician's Elephant
By: Kate DiCamillo

There you have it! For the 2014 awards I'll hopefully have more readers, so there will be more reader participation.

2 comments:

  1. I heartily agree! I'm not sure about the Magician's Elephant (especially since it's not my favorite of her books), but I think it at least deserves an honorable mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would argue against the "Best Fantasy" winner. While Tolkien did a magnificent job writing The Hobbit, and told a truly entertaining story in the process, I think Robert Jordan did a much better job in his series The Wheel of Time. That's just me though.

    ReplyDelete