Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Library Photography Contest Winner!!!!!!

Congratulations to Bronze TheSling, the only person who entered the Library Photo Contest!!!! Here is her winning entry;

 
"The Enchanted Library: January Photo Contest.
This is the library I usually go to. At first I didn't like this library. The silence was oppressive, and the amount of books was limited. But then I discovered the kids' section, and everything changed. I felt at home in the childrens' section! It was friendly and colorful, and had all sorts of books I love. How nice to be reminded sometimes that I haven't become a grown-up yet.
Now, they're adding a whole new building! I can't wait to see all the new books they'll have in store. "
- Bronze TheSling, Dothan AL

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I won! I can't - this is amazing I can't believe it! I'm just - Ohhhh, this is just - huge for me, it was obviously a team effort... let's see, who to thank, who to thank, so many people. Um... no one actually. Just me. :( And I don't even get to keep the trophy. Well, maybe next year... :)

    ReplyDelete